Sunday

Whole Foods Favorite Things

1. The Classic Cafe Muffins...Low-Fat Whole Wheat Blueberry and the Pomegranate Bran
2. Pizza by the slice
3. Uncle Eddie's vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
4. Chicago Diner vegan desserts by the slice
5. Baked brie with cranberries and mixed nuts
6. Rachel's yogurts
7. Ezekiel breads
8. Bio Pac automatic toilet bowl cleaners
9. Organic Valley cottage cheese
10. Sunspire candies
11. The 365 brand is really great
12. They now sell Winnie's pacifiers and bottles--I should be a buyer for them...I'm ahead of their market!

4 comments:

  1. Mmm...a list after my own heart. I am also going with the pizza by the slice, Uncle Eddie's, and Chicago diner desserts. I need to try the toilet bowl cleaners. I also love the olive fresh bread rolls - and all of the bread, the hot food bar, vegan chocolate mousse, B-fresh gum, Barbara's Bakery Breakfast O's, the clothing and toys items, and okay, I'll stop there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bowl cleaners...they really keep the toilet clean and give it that pretty blue color that I love. And, earth-friendly to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and Winnie and I shared a mousse the other day and thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to add the Sour Cream... mmm good. And everything in the bulk bins aisle. I could spend hours there.

    ReplyDelete