Thursday

Why I'm Excited About A Beach Vacation

1. Andy not working for a week
2. Seeing W's reaction to the waves and sand--she loved it at 5 months
3. Having multiple family "nannies" to help with the babies
4. Living and eating and playing with my family for a week--I miss them a lot
5. I love our beach vacations when we cook in for dinner at our condo
6. Rafferty will want to bury people in the sand all the time. I can't wait to hear everyone's excuses for getting out of it.
7. Winnie will get a week of cousin play time
8. Andy and I usually have a great time with each other on road trips
9. I like making lists, packing a suitcase, dj-ing music, bringing great snacks, etc. A great road tripper!
10. I will have Jenny with me this year to share in my obsession of searching Wilmington for old Dawson's Creek filming spots. She can show me all the One Tree Hill ones
11. Andy won't have to play in the ocean alone this year--Ryan will join him!
12. My mom and dad really love going to the beach with the family
13. I love being at the pool and beach all day, then coming back to the condo and getting all snuggly
14. I am looking forward to the traditional everybody-coordinating beach photo shoot
15. I LOVE spending time with my family

1 comment: