Thursday

Hodgepodge

1. Puddy has found that lying on the ceramic tile in the bathrooms is the coolest spot in our loft.
2. I found a good sounding recipe, but one of the ingredients is in quotes..."tomatoes." What does that mean?
3. I only have a desire to eat breakfast foods.
4. I will be glad to have our loft finally finished after this weekend.
5. Milk always smells soured to me.
6. I need to move all my art books to a safer spot and clear the room for W's puzzles, but I don't have the energy to do it.
7. This SkipHop drying rack thing is one of my most favorite things.
8. My balcony flowers seem to be surviving. It's a miracle, because they usually do not.
9. We were crazy Tuesday night and ordered Papa Johns instead of Imos. I wish we hadn't tried to be crazy.
10. Today is our anniversary. Four years!

1 comment:

  1. I should have had you over! I made waffles for dinner last night. Happy Anniversary... Andy is a lucky man!

    ReplyDelete