Thursday

My Biggest Trader Joe's Shopping Trip EVER

1. Triple Berry-O's cereal
2. Pomegranate & Blueberry Flakes & Clusters Cereal
3. This fig walks into a bar...cereal bars
4. Righteous rounds cookies
5. Veggie & Flaxseed Tortilla chips
6. Inside-out carrot cake cookies
7. Luna bars and Larabars
8. Mini cinnamon raisin bagels
9. Soy yogurt cups
10. Mini cheese sandwich crackers
11. Pesto tortellini bowl
12. Roasted veggie frozen pizza
13. Fat free pizza sauce
14. Bag of shredded cheese
15. Two pizza dough balls
16. Knock-off Naked juice smoothies (a dollar cheaper than Naked, will see if Murph falls for it)
17. Cheese Tortellini
18. Green Grapes
19. Frozen creamed Spinach

2 comments:

  1. I had a buggy full of already bagged groceries at WF last night, - then my credit card, my only method of payment I had with me, got declined. The total was $265. That didn't make sense as I have a $35 balance on a $10,000 line. I called them, and it was straightened out. They said they were alerted because it was beyond my "usual practice of spending." I told the cashier that, and she said, "Oh, no you ALWAYS spend that much here."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, ha. I've never spent that much at a grocery store. Even Whole Foods. My bill at Trader Joes for all of that was only $61. But I think I make more trips to the grocer than most people do. I usually go to Schnucks and Whole Foods every week.

    ReplyDelete