Monday

Random Thoughts

1. My favorite "kitchen thing" are cupcake liners
2. I didn't take a shower today, but I feel like I did
3. Last night was Rush's first night without a swaddle. It did not go well.
4. I am going to have leftover ravioli lasagna for lunch
5. We bought cute new gray felt coasters this weekend at Uma
6. I am almost halfway done with my Christmas shopping
7. My favorite "bathroom thing" is tweezers. Especially my Tweezerman ones because they are hot pink.
8. I do not like bar soap.
9. I do not watch scary movies.
10. I do not put good pictures of me as my facebook profile pic, because I don't want people to think that I am trying too hard.
11. I bought 5 new Christmas ornaments at Crate and Barrel this weekend.
12. Rush insists on being on his tummy.
13. Winnie is wearing a shirt covered in rhinos today.
14. I love Sharpie pens.
15. I have no idea what I'm getting Andy for his Christmas stocking.
16. I love our cute little Christmas stockings!

No comments:

Post a Comment