Thursday

Randoms

1. I do not like "Parents" magazine. It has been coming to my house for almost 2 years now, and I've never paid for it. I'll probably get a huge bill someday for it, and it will make me hate it even more.
2. I think I spend too many minutes each day making weird faces into my stainless steel tea kettle.
3. My hands are freezing right now.
4. Quote of the week last week at home. Dad says, "She's asking ME where her calculator is. Like I know. I've never used a calculator in my entire life."
5. I've been really homesick for a long time now.
6. I really want to take a bath now, but my sick daughter being hosed off in it so many times is kinda ruining it for me. And I'm too tired to clean it.
7. I am excited for the new InStyle magazine that came yesterday.
8. Nothing sounds good to eat for lunch...Ohs! cereal it is.
9. Project Runway tonight :)
10. W is going to have a Wonder Pets birthday party this year.
11. I want to plan a weekend trip. Jenny, are you with me?
12. There is a banner outside on the next building that says, "Save a Trip. Go online!" I wish they'd take that down.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I HATE Parents Magazine and it comes to my house and I have never paid for it either!!!! Enough already, what's worse is I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it, too. Then recycle it.
    What is their problem? How do they make any money?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with ya on #11. I can totally hear Dad's voice saying, "Like I know." And I feel like Parents magazine is just an advertisement for all of the big "associations" - Academy of Pediatrics, pharmaceutical companies, the Beef and Dairy Council, and whatever association wants to make your kids look and act all the same, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, did you seriously say you hate Parents magazine but you are super excited about In Style. I see where your priorities are

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momma's gotta look good, Aaron!

    ReplyDelete