Friday

Why My Husband Is Awesome

1. I got a box of Liz Lovely cookies in the mail last night.
2. He gives me back massages and head rubs any time I ask.
3. He always wants me to spend time with my friends.
4. He takes care of all the manly business at our house...trash, recycling, electronics, moving things, etc.
5. He is so much fun with the kids...they LOVE when he gets home.
6. He becomes a better man every day.
7. He always tells me he loves me and that I am pretty and a great wife.
8. He puts up with me. I know I seem so awesome on my blog (right?) but I am not totally awesome.
9. He makes me laugh a lot.
10. He provides well for our family and is wonderful at financial planning and money stuff.
11. He's good at picking out gifts for me.
12. He pursues God.
13. He's good at cheering me up.
14. He can put the kids back to sleep better than I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment