Wednesday

Food That's Making Me Happy Lately

1. Last 4 meals (besides breakfasts): homemade pimento cheese on toast and brown beans with ketchup
2. If you are what you eat, I'm an entire blueberry scones loaf. In one day.
3. Huge quantities of grape juice. Dark purple goodness.
4. Whenever I feel [insert any negative emotion] I make a chai tea latte. I've had a lot of those lately.
5. Nonni's cranberry butter on cinnamin raisin bread every morning for breakfast. I bought the Ezekiel Bread kind to feel better about myself.
6. Winnie loving quinoa and Andy having no idea what it is.

3 comments:

  1. I thought that was what was in the juice pitcher next to the water... I LOVE grape juice. Im right there with ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad more people don't leave comments, and then I remembered that I am one of those readers who has yet to comment. So here goes...I came upon your blog through the Mooney's blog, and I've been enjoying reading. Hang in there. Sounds like a rough patch...or is it just life with little kids? (O: Have a Merry Christmas!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment...not too bad of a rough patch. Just feeling a little "winter blues" and a general chaotic feeling with a 20 month old and a 5 month old :) They are teaching me a lot.

    ReplyDelete