Tuesday

My Little Sister's Way Cool Because...

1. She can play the guitar and sing really well
2. She dresses cool and confidently
3. She has a very distinct style
4. She hangs out with interesting people and goes to interesting places
5. I think she's very loyal and brave
6. She knows how to have real fun with the kids in my family
7. She has great taste and is an awesome gift giver
8. She is the most pleasantly awkward person I've ever known
9. She doesn't care about what people think of her
10. She has a big heart
11. Not many people make me REALLY laugh, A LOT. She does.
12. She would stand up and fight for me if I needed her to
13. She has opinions on things. Too many people don't.

2 comments:

  1. Dec. 17, 2009...My older sister's way cool because...Just kidding. And I agree with all of your points.

    ReplyDelete