Wednesday

Why Being Sick Is Terrible

1. I just had to get a shot in my butt and an IV drip.
2. I am a mommy and hate not being there for my babies.
3. Nothing sounds good to eat.
4. I am not much of a drinker, but I'm supposed to TRIPLE my fluids. I feel like I'm going to float away...
5. It just reminds me of when I used to like getting sick (calling in sick to work, staying home and watching great DVDs all day, drinking Gatorade and eating whatever people would bring me, not getting out of bed for 2 days). This is no longer the case.
6. My poor husband is having to be Mom and Dad.
7. My house looks like a bomb went off. I came home sick, so Arkansas luggage, presents, etc...everywhere.
8. My arm is still sore from my IV.
9. The urgent care people had to see me cry.
10. I have to miss out on some Christmas festivities because I am stupid contagious.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are sick. It was fun talking to you at Greta's shower the other night when you were well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cary, WHat on earth did you get? I too hate the feeling of not being able to take care of my kids, one of the reasons I dread c-sections..... Feel better right now, I demand it!

    ReplyDelete