Tuesday

Strange Things I Enjoy

1. While draining the bath water, cupping both of my hands over the drain so that the suction pulls on my palms skin.
2. Scratching out the dry skin that develops in the "middle shelf" of my ear.
3. Flossing and toothpicking in bed while watching my shows.
4. Peeling sunburned skin...but hey, don't we all?
5. Dipping my fingertips in warm wax and letting it dry. I will never grow out of wax fingers.
6. Getting a green light at Park Avenue traffic signal on Jefferson.
7. I've mentioned this before, but when the random stack of sippy cups and lids produce a match in the a.m.
8. Making wash cloth "mushrooms" and popping them while in the bath.
9. I used to love cutting paper on the big paper cutter in the education resource room during college. Boy was that thing big and sharp.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up and I love your random lists best of all!

    ReplyDelete