Monday

Thoughts On Dora The Explorer

1. I wish her t-shirt were just a smidge longer
2. I bet Boots has really stinky feet wearing those boots in the jungle
3. I don't like when they ask a question and then just stare at you...creepy.
4. The repetition, although understandably good, is highly annoying
5. I like the name Dora, but you could never name your daughter that now
6. I would have never guessed Boots was a monkey had W not told me
7. Those songs are catchy
8. Swiper's going to be an explorer? We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. have you sen the updated Dora. She is a tween.

    http://www.terry.ubc.ca/wp-content/uploads/dora-the-explorer.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her T-shirt annoys me too...Short shirts and pants is a pet peeve of mine. Did Winnie tell you Boots was a monkey?...Hillarious!
    Side note-Did you get a friends and family for this weekend yet?

    ReplyDelete