Wednesday

What's In My Wallet

1. Two bobbie pins
2. A mirror
3. My driver's license
4. A 10 dollar bill
5. Receipt from Copperfield's Market in Chicago
6. Receipt from SweetArt in St. Louis
7. A buy one/get one free coupon for HappyBites kids meals
8. Dental insurance card
9. 2 credit cards
10. Gift card for Urban Outfitters
11. Gift card for Art Mart
12. Debit/ATM card
13. Button from the Lucky Brand Jeans store
14. 3 dollars in quarters
15. Bare Escentuals stamp card
16. Aveda PurePrivilege points card
17. Il Vicino stamp card
18. Free Penn Station sub cards
19. Anthro card
20. Rooster gift card
21. Lenny's stamp card (full!)
22. Gift card to Nordstrom
23. Starbucks gift card (I think it's only like 80 cents)
24. One of W's hair elasties
25. Receipt from Left Bank Bookstore
26. A piece of fruit leather (unopened)
27. Lollipop

3 comments:

  1. I really like this post. I also love that you like lollipops( they really make you feel like a kid) I really want to go to Sweet Art.I hear it is wonderful. Happy belated birthday lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! It's a Hobo one, so very spacious. Lots of organized space.

    ReplyDelete