Wednesday

Why I Love The Show 9 By Design

1. Their kids have the best names
2. The houses...BEAUTIFUL! If I were able to, I would buy one. The one on the market for 25 million is my favorite.
3. I love all their design aspects from architecture to light fixtures.
4. The kids seem so well-adjusted and I love how they take care of each other
5. I love the mom. She is a pleasant riot.
6. These contractors are even funny and could have their own show!
7. Wolfie
8. I can't wait to see what they come up with next
9. I like shows that take place in NY
10. Bellamy

2 comments:

  1. I like Bellamy, she is my favorite kid. I like how she said everyone was getting emotional about sausage. Courtney reminds me of my friend Sandy from the Gap, no-nonsense but so sweet when you know her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! I was trying to avoid another Bravo show, but now I'm going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete