Friday

Favorite All-Time Country Songs

1. More Than a Memory, Garth Brooks
2. Baby Blue, George Strait
3. Amarillo By Morning, George Strait
4. He Stopped Lovin' Her Today, George Jones
5. Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue, Crystal Gayle
6. Don't Happen Twice, Kenny Chesney
7. There Goes My Life, Kenny Chesney
8. Before He Cheats, Carrie Underwood
9. Deeper Than The Holler, Randy Travis
10. Callin Baton Rouge- Garth Brooks
11. Much To Young (To Feel This Damn Old), Garth Brooks
12. Just To See You Smile, Tim McGraw
13. Gone Country, Alan Jackson
14. Strongest Weakness, Wynonna Judd
15. I Fall To Pieces, Patsy Cline
16. I Told You So, Randy Travis
17. Lady Down On Love, Alabama
18. If I Had Only Known, Reba McEntire
19. Fancy, Reba McEntire
20. Grandpa, The Judds
21. Always On My Mind, Willie Nelson
22. She's Got You, Patsy Cline
23. Til You Love Me, Reba McEntire
24. Travelin' Soldier, The Dixie Chicks
25. Night Is Fallin' In My Heart, Diamond Rio
26. Holdin', Diamond Rio
27. In My Life, Johnny Cash
28. You Look So Good In Love, George Strait
29. You'll Think Of Me, Keith Urban
30. You Never Even Called Me By My Name, David Allen Coe
31. Your Cheatin' Heart, Hank Williams
32. Texas Tornado, Tracy Lawrence

1 comment:

  1. I excluded any songs I consider "alternative country," which is actually one of my favorite kinds of music. The list was getting too long.
    And, I feel like I am missing something huge, so maybe I left one off.

    ReplyDelete