Tuesday

R's Shirts

1. Red with a submarine from Baby Gap
2. Plain white pocket t from Target
3. Penguin shirt from an aquarium in Boston my parents got him
4. Cowboy on a horse from Baby Gap
5. "Recycling is Rad" off-white t from City Sprouts (hand-me-down from W)
6. Set of three short sleeved onesies from Baby Gap (navy, light blue, gray) that my Dad has told me twice are "girls shirts"
7. A black Batman shirt from Old Navy
8. A faded blue shirt with a ripped up cassette tape Jenny bought him while he was still in my belly
9. A maroon and cream cute little collared shirt from Tea Collection
10. A blue collared shirt from Baby Gap with snap buttons
11. An orange Wilmington, NC t-shir with a turtle on it (used to be W's)
12. A white with navy lettering "DUKE" shirt
13. Black Willie Nelson "Born for Trouble" onesie with Willie's face screen-printed on it (another hand-me-down) from Psycho Baby in Chicago
14. Plain brown pocket t from Target
15. American Apparel navy long-sleeved onesie I use as an undershirt
16. An abominable snowman long-sleeved shirt from Glug
17. White sleeves from Target
18. A hand-me-down from W Elmo shirt from Old Navy

1 comment:

  1. andy says:
    You forgot his robot squeezing lighting from a cloud and eating it shirt from Woot!

    ReplyDelete