Wednesday

Hodgepodge

1. The new facebook is just trying to be more like twitter, I think.
2. Sometimes I feel like my KitchenAid mixer is staring at me with a cyclops eye, and it gives me the creeps.
3. I bought really cool baby books and photo albums for Winnie and baby boy. I just need to fill them with information and pictures. That usually would be right up my alley, but I'm just so tired.
4. Black cherry and strawberry kiwi are my favorite Kool-Aid flavors.
5. My favorite drink right now is Bolthouse Farm's Prickly Pear Lemonade from Whole Foods.
6. I don't like finding out way too late that things are dirty. Like the song "Love Shack."
7. Puddy and Winnie are so sweet together. She learned how to hug him all on her own.
8. I have this crazy fear of big truck hubcaps flying off and hitting my car.
9. I wish there was a universal pay scale for babysitters. I never know what to pay.
10. I get really tired of people saying "(insert color or anything else you feel like) is the new black."

1 comment:

  1. What do you pay babysitters? And, I just prefer black... will that ever be back in?

    ReplyDelete