Monday

Why It's Almost Midnight And I'm Just Now Posting

1. Spent most of my day with a clingy infant, a toddler, and two rowdy little boys
2. Winnie ran out of formula and refuses to drink the organic Similac I bought at Target
3. Said infant has required me to carry her around all day
4. I've spent most of my evening hours packing up from this extended trip to AR
5. Any free time I've had is spent to just laying on the couch and staring into space
6. Winnie had a huge blow out at Target, ruining both of our outfits, needing a diaper change/hose-off in the back of my dad's Forester, and a naked ride home

3 comments:

  1. When are you coming home we miss you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost called you when I checked your blog at 9pm yesterday. I was convinced that something had to be wrong b/c you hadn't posted yet! I hope today was better!

    ReplyDelete