Thursday

If I Won A Million Dollars And Had To Spend It Today

1. Give big checks to all the groups on our charitable giving list
2. Can I put some in college funds for the kids? That may not count as spending.
3. Buy a car. I love my Passat, so maybe a brand new one. Or an Audi, I always like them.
4. Buy Andy a Range Rover.
5. Go to Whole Foods and buy a gift card for as much as they'd let me buy one for
6. Shopping spree at the mall
7. Take Andy to the Apple Store
8. Think of something crazy generous to get my parents and siblings
9. Call up my friends and have them meet me at Schnucks for a grocery spending frenzy
10. Oh wait, I'd probably buy a house. Maybe I wouldn't get to do everything on this list, considering my house taste. Sorry guys, number 9 is out.


1 comment:

  1. I would love a trip to Hawaii or Europe, if that's okay. If that's too much - a new computer and camera would be great. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete