Wednesday

Things I Wish For My Children

1. That they would love Jesus
2. I want them to be creative
3. They would know all the time that I love them and really want the best for them
4. That they would strive to be healthy
5. That they would really try in school and take education seriously
6. They would have kind hearts and not tease people
7. That they would figure out early what they are passionate about and pursue it
8. That they (Winnie) will not be obsessed with things like Libby Lu, Hannah Montana, etc.
9. I don't want them to always feel like they have to go along with everyone else
10. If I can get really picky, I would love for them to be artistic and like good music
11. That they would learn early that family is the most important thing

4 comments:

  1. I guess I'm in trouble with the whole obsession thing. Sadie is getting an American Girl doll for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. American doll...I don't know if that would be bad. They're not slutty, right? I just hate all of that glittery/bubble gum/girly sparkle stuff. I guess it's my destiny though. Little girls eat it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. American Girls are actually pretty sweet. I kinda want one just for me, would that be weird?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not weird at all...I never got one when I was little. My mom said they were too expensive. I dreamt of a Molly doll every night. She was brunette and wore glasses, just like me.

    ReplyDelete