Friday

The Only Things I've Wanted to Eat Lately

1. Black beans and rice with a little sour cream
2. Oranges
3. Pancakes and fake sausage patties
4. Veggie burgers
5. Fruity yogurt mixed with Kashi Go Lean Crunch
6. Wheat Thins and Easy Cheese
7. Dr. Pepper 
8. Fresh pineapple
9. Steel cut oatmeal
10. Banana and a glass of chocolate soymilk
11. Pizza,  I think I dreamt about the pear and gorgonzola last night
12. I usually also want the veggie chili nacho from McAlister's, but it's too far away to indulge

2 comments:

  1. Wheat thins and easy cheese are so out of place on that list...kind of like cloth diapers and clorox, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, ha! I know...easy cheese just makes me weak in the knees. I can't explain it. I use two wheat thins to make somewhat of a sandwich. It's delicious. I only allow myself this luxury a couple times a year, and just think about it the rest of the time.

    ReplyDelete