Tuesday

Things That Make Me Nostalgic

1. The sound of an attic fan
2. Listening to my Precho cd
3. Being at my grandpa's house
4. Eating bibb lettuce, watermelon, or strawberry shortcake
5. Obviously, looking through old photos or the scrapbook Jenny made me
6. Certain songs...Freshmen, Push, Nightswimming, Romeo and Juliet, Lakini's Juice, Turn My Head, Long December, Finest Hour, All Apologies, Black, Glycerine...oh, I could go on forever
7. Wearing my cutoffs
8. Smell of farm
9. Driving around in the summer without shoes
10. Smell of cigarette smoke
11. Drinking sweet tea
12. The taste of a screwdriver, but NOT nostalgic in a good way
13. Being with my family

2 comments:

  1. #10 - Why? You need to come to my house, lie across my bed with the window open and the attic fan on...just like old times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I used to smoke. Get to know me!

    ReplyDelete