Saturday

InStyle Mag's "On My Mind" Questions

1. Itching to work with: Nutritional yeast
2. Beauty essentials: Aveda Rosemary Mint hair products. Yummy smell!
3. Signature scent: Gucci II when I'm feeling fancy, but I usually smell like Aveda Hand Relief
4. Recent discovery: a red pepper in my fridge that has been there for maybe 8 months
5. Top shops: Anthropologie, Uma, Byrd, Nordstrom
6. Dying to: sell a loft, buy a house
7. Can't wait to: go to Silver Dollar City this spring
8. Craving: Mexican food, sigh, as always...El Maguey, where are you?
9. Biggest splurge: Yikes, after my recent debauchery at City Sprouts, I try to avoid "splurges." I spread it out now.
10. Watching: new Project Runway, Biggest Loser, and 30 Rock
11. Fashion obsessions: get to know me...Splendid cardigans
12. Necessary extravagance: art you love
13. Playing: Words with Friends
14. If I weren't a (stay-at-home mom): I wouldn't mind being one of those people who get degree after degree...a little art history, some psychology, a little espanol...

No comments:

Post a Comment