Thursday

My OLDER Sister's Way Cool Because...

(a second chapter in my cool sisters list)
1. She is completely unaware of how cool she actually is
2. She makes AMAZING food that is all vegan and sometimes super healthy
3. She gets really excited about things (holidays, movies, cheesecakes, etc)
4. She can make ordinary days and events seem special
5. She gives great, sound advice
6. She's an amazing mom and so creative in teaching her kids and doing fun things with them
7. She would disagree, but she's good at balancing her life
8. She loves family
9. She's spontaneous
10. She's a cute little thing...really tiny and a stylish dresser
11. I really look up to her and would love to be more like her
12. We have fun planning trips, and now that I'm done being pregnant, we can go on more!
13. She and Ryan seem younger than they are
14. She's a good blogger- click here. She is a writer. Her blog is proof of everything on this list.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the sister every girl needs! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you! I think you have greatly exaggerated, but you have made my day, nonetheless. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great description of her. On top of all of that I think she might be an Illini fan as well. WOW, She is a pretty good catch...I’m glad you guys are so close. I think it is a blessing that sisters can really appreciate each other's qualities and provide encouragement to one another along the way. I think you might be the person responsible for making your sister laugh the most. I'm a fan of your older sister as well…

    ReplyDelete