Tuesday

What I Loved About My Sister's New Apartment

1. It was so completely her
2. Amazing green walls
3. Bold purple walls
4. Little things from our past that only our family would recognize
5. Her creepy childhood bear, "Pebbles"--still on the bed
6. Never have I before admired a shower caddy. It was serious.
7. Cool record player
8. My artwork was hanging in her dining room
9. Lots of plants
10. Her Little Boy Blue print. It's a very special painting in my family.
11. You could spend hours studying all her curiosities.
12. Her bed looked cozy, and typical her, she sleeps with 10 pillows.
13. Organized kitchen
14. Seeing her guitar propped up reminded me of what a beautiful singer and musician she is
15. I'm really picky about big rugs, and hers was cute
16. This little mouse house scene painting that hung in our room growing up is on her kitchen windowsill
17. She uses as her comforter the quilt that was on my parents bed when we were little
18. Tons of great books
19. She might be the only person left who still has an actively used VHS collection. Including the movie "Roxanne". A classic.
20. The whole place smelled pleasant.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to see her apartment. I thought it looked like it was going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete