Tuesday

What My Kids Are Up To These Days

1. They always fight over who gets to play with the little stroller
2. R is really into cars and horses
3. It's Christmastime, so W is back to being obsessed with the Baby Jesus. She carries hers around from her nativity scene everywhere she goes and goes to "check on the other Baby Jesus" from my nice wooden set.
4. R spends most of his bath time "wearing" cups on his feet like little shoes
5. R has gotten really good at puzzles and loves sitting to read books. I think he's going to be a patient boy.
6. W can write a "W" on paper and identifies them when she sees them out of context
7. W is right smack-dab in the middle of the terrible twos. I don't know if we all will make it out alive!
8. R can't keep his hands off the Christmas tree and ornaments. My cousin sprays her cat with a squirt bottle when it touches an ornament. That might be my next step.
9. They both love pizza, pasta, popcorn, pears, PBJs...hmmm, all p's.
10. They love chasing each other around the hosue...screaming and squealing the whole time. I love it!
11. I'm beginning to see bits of me and bits of A in both of them
12. They are both a little too smart
13. W just said her favorite food is strawberries
14. She said her favorite song is "Jesus Loves Me", but I think it's really "Pokerface"
15. R is a momma's boy and loves to give me a ton of kisses and gives the best hugs
16. R doesn't like to go shopping
17. R likes to play this game at the supper table where he does something, then waits for all of us to do it, too. Reminds me of a scraper game at kamp.
18. They both love to run around the house naked after a bath.
19. They both love letting Puddy give them kisses.
20. R can get into his high chair all by himself.
21. W is in the business of memorizing her books.
22. W has the most amazing memory about the most random of details
23. They both LOVE when Daddy gets home from work
24. They both love playing hide-n-seek. R carries the flashlight and is really good at finding people. W rings the bell when she finds someone.
25. R sleeps with a little monkey blankie and his dog blahblah doll. W sleeps with a ton of "friends," but mainly with her Baby Penguin and her pink Little Giraffe brand blankie.

No comments:

Post a Comment