Friday

Our Arkansas Trip

1. On Saturday, we hit up Dazzle Days- the jewel of Conway's holiday season. I picked up some cute silver Christmas trees and hid from a guy I had a crush on in college.
2. I went Christmas shopping with Mom, Jenny, Remi, and W while R stayed with his uncle and boy cousins.
3. We had supper at Pei Wei. W was killing the rice noodles with chopsticks.
4. On Sunday, I went over to the McEntire's and visited with Billy and his family.
5. My little sister drove up to visit and spend the night. She and I later watched "Beginnings," which was quite good.
6. On Monday, I had lunch at Zazas with my sweet and beautiful friend Kate. W tagged along.
7. The kids and I rode around with my parents so they could run errands.
8. My sister, brother-in-law, and I went and watched Breaking Dawn.
9. On Tuesday morning, I went to pick up my husband at the Little Rock Airport.
10. We went to Laura's Toy Store and back to Zazas for lunch then a house-wide nap.
11. On Wednesday, we had breakfast at Stoby's, then went Christmas shopping at Dicks. Mom and I went solo for More Christmas shopping at the Razorbacks store and Wilkinsons.
12. Mom and I took my sister's kids and my kids to see Happy Feet 2.
13. We ate dinner at home and watched Duke win the Maui Invitational and I wrapped a lot of presents for my mom.
14. We drove to Branson on Thursday for Thanksgiving at my brother's house.
15. We stayed the night to watch the Razorbacks game with them- a heartbreaking loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment