Saturday

What I Want To Do On My Next Chicago Trip

1. An afternoon at the Art Institute
2. Go to the Zara store
3. As always, shopping in Wicker Park- especially my favorite stores, Una Mae's Freak Boutique and Free People, and either a milkshake at Veggie Bites or a cone at iCream.
4. Visit Soul Vegetarian East, which is vegan on Saturdays, and features an entire room of baked goods.
5. Make sure to stop in Renegade Handmade (who started the Renegade Craft Fairs) in Wicker Park on Division St.
6. Stay at my favorite hotel in the city, Hotel Felix...perfectly situated between Whole Foods and Karyn's Cooked, another Chicago favorite and close proximity to the gallery district.
7. Another river cruise boat tour. We loved our last one!
8. High tea at the Peninsula Hotel
9. Browsing at The Chicago French Market
10. Ogling art at Melanee Cooper, my favorite gallery
11. Buying the kiddos a fun thing at Pearl

1 comment:

  1. What is high tea? Because I want to do that. I just looked at Peninsula's website, and they have a vegan menu!

    Bad news: Veggie Bite closed down. The good news is there are now 3 locations of Native Foods in Chicago, including one in Wicker Park. We ate there in CA; it's great!

    ReplyDelete