Saturday

Dance Dates From Back In The Day

1. Sophomore homecoming- Chris Beaumont
2. Junior homecoming- Bryce Molder
3. Junior DBS Winter Formal- Cal Boudreaux
4. Junior Prom- Jared Hankins
5. Junior DBS Spring Fling- Bret Walker
6. Senior Homecoming- Kyle Judice
7. Senior DBS Winter Formal- Brian Guice
8. Senior Prom- Chris Moore
9. Senior DBS Spring Fling- Sam Glover
10. U of A Sigma Nu formal in Memphis- Graham Hale (I also took him to a Delta Zeta semi-formal. My college Greek days only lasted a semester)

6 comments:

  1. I hope none of these guys google their names for like a week or so...at least until this archives or something. Maybe I should've just done last initials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two thoughts: You got around and Mom spent a lot of money on dresses.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that sounded bad....You had a lot of different dates--no repetition. Only good ol' Graham had a second date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny; I was going to say you really got around, too, but Matt beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. didn't you throw up the night you and brian went out? it's probably a good thing, maybe that's the only reason he ended up with me... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Kerry, I don't remember that. But it sounds like something that would've happened!

    ReplyDelete