Friday

Things That I Don't Like

1. Buzz words
2. All of these Charlie St. Cloud trailers
3. Well, and Zac Efron
4. T-shirts that are too short
5. 6 hour car drives
6. When people play the victim
7. Car alarms
8. The commercials when you are watching something on the internets
9. When fruits or veggies are secretly rotted in the inside
10. My dog licking me
11. My itchy head. Could I have head lice?
12. R constantly throwing his cup on the ground from his high chair
13. Those sandwich board advertisers for restaurants that take up the whole sidewalk
14. Runny noses
15. Commercials that scream at you
16. Commercials (mostly furniture & car places) that showcase a lady with bad hair and clothes who thinks she's pretty hot
17. Terrible kids menu options
18. Air blowing into my face
19. Dry contacts
20. Thinly-veiled marketing strategies
21. Bad font choices
22. Fake Southern accents
23. Being between sizes
24. Not being able to sleep when you desperately want to
25. Smugness
26. Mealy apples

2 comments:

  1. T-shirts that are too short has always been a pet peeve of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who do you possibly know who plays the victim?! Have you never watched "17?" I think if you watched it, you might kind of like Zac Efron.

    ReplyDelete