Monday

The Pits

1. R just filled up on a free cookie at Schnucks and a bunch of blackberries, so he won't eat his lunch
2. Mint is saying that as of the 12th, I am already over my monthly budget for groceries.
3. I did not sleep a wink last night. Literally. I was awake until 6:15 a.m.
4. Puddy has been sick the last few days, so he's got this weird, gross smell about him.
5. I forgot to bring a friend money I owed her today.
6. I hadn't been biting my cuticles lately, but last night's boredom around 4:30 made me cave.
7. Even though it's wonderfully nice outside, our loft is still freezing.
8. I am all out of crackers, my preferred vehicle for my homemade pimento cheese. And I can't go buy any, because I've got no grocery money left.
9. My MRI this week will feature me injected with an IV for the duration, combining two of my favorites- needles and tight spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment