Wednesday

Yesterday

1. I woke up at 6:30 so that I could be showered and ready by the time I woke the kids up at 7:15.
2. Drove the kids to school and stayed there with R for a room parent captain meeting.
3. After the meeting, I drove back downtown to vote. Luckily, one of my neighbors walked in with me, so he and I (and R) were able to visit the whole time I waited in line.
4. Then, we went to the mall so that I could buy a new case for my iPhone 5.
5. I had a lunch packed for R, but I pulled through Burger King to get a veggie burger, sweet potato curly fries (so gross), and a Dr. Pepper.
6. We went to pick up W from school.
7. Drove back downtown so that I could get my hair cut and colored.
8. Back home to clean house, play with kids, make supper
9. Watched election coverage until I fell asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment