Tuesday

6 Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy

*I stole this idea from my sister's blog
1. Driving by the Prairie Rehab sign at HWY 44 & 270...it's a silly story, but makes me laugh hard
2. Doing a Sudoku puzzle on our computer dashboard in less than 3 minutes
3. When the stack of lids and stack of sippy cups turn up a 2 color match in the morning (I know, weird, but I consider it a good luck charm in the morning)
4. When I go to hang up my robe in the closet, and the available hanger is the one pink one (Again, weird, but another sign of good luck)
5. Puddy getting his ring toy where it frames his face, then I call him "Sunshine" because that's what it looks like
6. When at Whole Foods they have the Bolthouse Farms prickly pear lemonade...it is VERY rare, but I still only allow myself to buy one

No comments:

Post a Comment