Friday

Things That Kind Of (Or Really) Freak Me Out

1. Those swimsuits for little kids that are really shorts and t-shirts
2. 18-wheeler hubcaps...I always feel like they're going to fly off and hit my car and maybe kill me
3. Big people on little motorized bikes
4. Really big hands
5. Drink bottles with sports tops (W loves to drink out of them, I hate them)
6. Those cones around a dog's head
7. Acrobats
8. Popping knuckles, necks, backs, etc.
9. Those super-oversized forks and spoons you can buy to decorate your kitchen
10. Dancing babies on the computer (thank goodness that craze is over)
11. All birds, except for the cute ones that fly around...I don't like the animal, walker-types like geese, swans, chickens, peacocks, flamingos, etc. Scary.

1 comment:

  1. I'm assuming popping toes is covered too. I hate popping anything. Maddie (my massage therapist) told me I have to start popping my toes on a regular basis b/c they keep coming out of their sockets - and this will not only helpsome of my back isssues but also will save her the trouble from doing it. Way freaky huh?

    ReplyDelete