Wednesday

Favorite "Friends" Moments (mostly involving Ross-he's my favorite)

1. When Ross & Rachel are breaking up, and he acts all cry-face and says, "Fine by me!"
2. When Ross goes next door to the guy's apt. and runs into Rachel's dad with his glasses on and one of his cigarette's in his mouth..."just moistening the tip."
3. The whole game over the apt. when one of the answers was "big fat goalie"
4. When Ross gets stuck in the leather pants in his date's bathroom..."the lotion and powder have combined to form a paste"
5. Ross and Monica dancing on Rockin' New Years Eve
6. When Phoebe's having dinner at Mike's parents house and does that awesome accent..."where do you summer?"
7. When Ross tried to phase out the accent when he was teaching at NYU
8. When Ross finds the slice of lunch meat on his girlfriend's couch while they are making out
9. When Rachel and Ross are singing "Baby Got Back" to Emma to calm her down
10. Joey's whole, "I'm Joey, I'm disgusting...I eat chicken and look at naked pictures of my friends...." while covering for Monica and Chandler
11. Any humor involving Monica and her cleanliness...I can relate to her crazy rules (markers shut until you hear the click, fancy towels, etc) AND her crazy humid hair in Barbados. All me.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this blog!
    Some of my faves:
    1. "Joey doesn't share food!!!!!"
    2. The whole episode with Chandler's crazy, fruit drying roommate.
    3. Princess Consuelas Banana Hammock and Crap Bag
    4. When Joey and Chandler get caught taking a nap together.
    5. "Is this friendship? I think so!!!" from the gold bracelet episode

    Okay, I could go on and on so I'm going to stop there. Friends is my absolute favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved the gold bracelet episode!! Good get, Katy. It's hard to remember all the great moments:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "So I'm not gonna loser her?" - Chandler "Oh, honey, you're not a total loser." - Rachel "I said, 'So I'm not going to LOSE her?!'" - Chandler

    I also like when Pheobe and Chandler are trying to call each other's bluff and awkwardly start to make out...and when Joey does lunges wearing all of Chandler's clothes to make himself sweat.

    "And if you needed me to, I'd pee on any one of you."

    And what's the one where two of the guys are in the restaurant - one of them is on a date with the girl they both had a date with - and I think she has their names switched so they're trying to outdo each other, saying bad things about themselves...do you know which one I'm talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All good moments...I probably would've added them had I remembered! I love when Phoebe and Chandler are trying to call each other's bluffs and Phoebe does that awkward dance. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny that you have rules about markers being shut, but leave all pens open to dry out. Hmmmm.

    (Andy)

    ReplyDelete