Wednesday

Why I Love My New IPhone

1. Easier to text message people
2. It makes me feel fancy
3. I really enjoy always knowing the weather forecast
4. My compass has come in handy a few times already, and I don't have one in my car
5. I was able to keep up with the final round of the US Open when I had to be running errands and at the doctor
6. I love the "notes" thing that looks like a yellow legal pad. My lists have become plenty.
7. I finally have a nice, calm ringer that Sprint could never give me. It is now the sound of crickets.
8. I am excited about the Bible verse application
9. It helps to pass the time when I'm waiting at the doctor
10. There is an app for everything!
11. It's just so pretty

1 comment:

  1. love the notes too!
    i really don't have a lot of nifty ones to share with you. my bible app is the basic youversion freebie.
    some ones for the boys I like and winnie would too - if you want to share is...peekaboo farm and i hear ewe.
    i love having pandora on there and there is a remote app for itunes you can get. so i can change the volume on my computer from my kitchen or skip a song.
    I told John you were looking for apps so you can look forward to that dissertation. :)

    ReplyDelete