Sunday

Bad Things About Me

1. I am not good at loving people well. I'm not the girl who knocks your socks off with my friendship.
2. I'm really only good with like one or two friends at a time. More than that, and I get overwhelmed.
3. I sometimes manipulate circumstances and people to get a my way.
4. I am lazy and would love a day to just lie in bed and watch tv and eat cookies. I could do that for a whole week and not feel bad about it.
5. I sometimes look at my babies and think, "Life would be so much easier without you." I immediately feel terrible and kiss them and cry for a couple minutes, then spend the whole day trying to make it up to them.
6. I'm not an encouraging person. I never know what to say when people are struggling or hurting.
7. Right now, I think I have body odor.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be on the lookout for your manipulations. And your body odor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is why you have friends like me who can take their own socks off

    ReplyDelete