Friday

List of Questions

1. How many cookies is too many cookies at one time? What if they are the little cookies?
2. Why do my coffee table, end table, and kitchen table (all glass) get so dusty every day?
3. When will Rush's umbilical cord fall off already?
4. Why can't Winnie learn to pick up after herself?
5. Why does everyone in this world think they are entitled to more than they deserve?
6. Why do homeless people think that I walk around with endless bags of change to support their vagrancy?
7. Why is Raising Helen on TV every day? Is it really that great a movie? I don't think so.
8. Will someone please come and clean my bathrooms?
9. Why is everyone all of the sudden a huge Michael Jackson fan? (I do love the song "The Way You Make Me Feel")
10. Why is there no volume control on this Tickle-Me Elmo doll?

No comments:

Post a Comment