Tuesday

Little Things That Have Made Me Happy Lately

1. Season 2 of Arrested Development
2. Finding Honey Graham Oh!s cereal at Target and buying four boxes
3. Rush's umbilical cord fell off
4. A new bag of vanilla snaps
5. Winnie has learned where her nose, eyes, ears, hair, belly, and mouth are and can say some of them
6. Got to clean some newly-discovered funk from our Skip Hop Splash. How rewarding!
7. I fit back into my shorts from last summer
8. I found a CSI:NY book that I never read tucked away in our bookshelves

2 comments:

  1. Tell me #7 has an elastic waist or else I'm not sure we can be sisters anymore. At least I don't think I could go to the beach with you next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....zipper and button! But not all of my shorts and definitely not thrones from Summer 07. Those are my goal.

    ReplyDelete