Saturday

(Debatably) Interesting Things I Know

1. I can recite the states in alphabetical order pretty quickly.
2. I can name many of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders.
3. I remember many of my childhood friends phone numbers.
4. Psalm 62
5. I had a strange obsession with the stages of mitosis when I was younger. I still go over them from time to time.
6. I know almost every word of the movie "My Best Friend's Wedding."
7. I memorize license plate numbers of the cars in front of me and recite them keep them in my memory for a while for some reason.
8. I remember most of the people's addresses who came to our wedding.
9. I remember what everyone gave me as a wedding gift.
10. I can say the Greek alphabet really fast (thank you DBS)
11. In the 6th grade, I knew all the capitols of every country in the world.

1 comment: