Wednesday

The Recent Text History Between Me And My Neighbor

1. Me: It was in the fridge
2. Her: Oh good! Thank you so much for checking!
3. Her: Do you have my baby monitor?
4. Me: Yes. I have had it lying here for a week.
5. Her: Oh good bc I have been trying to find it for a week! Sorry Beau must have left it there.
6. Me: Yeah. Linda left it here last week when Beau got home I just turned it off.
7. Me: Are you home this morning?
8. Her: Yes till 1130...what's up? It's just me and Hope.
9. Me: Can we come over later- like at 10? I haven't seen you in forever!
10. Her: Come whenever...door is open!
11. Her: Will you bring me a bread pan when you come?
12. Me: Yes
13. Me: Could you feed the fish?
14. Her: Sure!
15. Her: Do I need to feed the fish today?
16. Me: We are back. You are relieved of all fish duties.
17. Her: Hey...Mom is in town and she brought her Canon camera but forgot the battery charger. Could she borrow yours?
18. Her: How was your trip?!
19. Me: Yes! I'll bring it over in a minute.
20. Her: Hey, my mom needs to get Al, but Hope is sleeping...is there any way you could listen in for her?
21. Me: We're at Forest Park. Sorry
22. Her: Can I borrow some butter?
23. Me: Just saw this! If you need some still- text Andy. He's home.
24. Her: I called him! Thanks, I owe you some butter
25. Her: Hey we are going to the market this morning too! When are y'all going?
26. Me: We're not going anymore bc we are going to the greentree festival in kirkwood.
27. Her: What is that?
28. Me: We'll come by after nap! I'll call you.
29. Me: Are your kids awake?
30. Her: yeah
31. Me: May I borrow your food processor? BTW, Grey's starts tonight!
32. Her: Yes...I am not there, just go grab it. I am so excited. I get home at 930 want to watch it?
33. Me: Sure. Just call me!
34. Me: We're taking the kids to Laf. Park in about half an hour if y'all want to go.
35. Her: Oh, I didn't get your text! Thanks for the invite.
36. Her: We are going to the park around 9, want to join us?!
37. Me: Sure. See you there!
38. Her: Can I borrow an egg?
39. Her: This butter is amazing
40. Her: Do you have a skinny belt I can borrow?
41. Me: No. I only have a thicker brown leather one.
42. Me: I can't figure out tour food processor. Help!
43. Me: Your food processor. Not tour food processor.
44. Me: Got it! Hallelujah!
45. Her: Yeay!!!
46. Me: If you were going to a "business casual" party, what would you wear?
47. Her: Slacks
48. Me: Sometime can we borrow that toy horse that R could ride on? Also, the cinnamon butter=good on sweet potatoes!
49. Her: Yum...need to make some...And I am happy to continue having you make the butter for us, it's just that we go through it so fast you might not be able to keep up.. :)
50. Her: I will have Beau bring home the horse
51. Me: W ate your family (you were biscuit bites today) for breakfast. Baby Hope is always first to go.
52. Her: That is scary.
53. Me: Aren't y'all going somewhere this weekend?
54. Her: I could smell the biscuits this morning in the hallway...yum
55. Her: Iowa
56. Her: Did you taste my soup?
57. Her: I don't like it...need to cook the rutabaga longer
58. Me: It's good! Linda called it a "bowl of health." Works for me!
59. Her: Haha
60. Me: And I agree about the rutabaga

1 comment:

  1. Cute entry! I love having good neighbors. But only some of ours are good. The other ones stole my election signs out of my yard a few years ago, so I'm not their biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete