Tuesday

Some Righteous Tunes I Belted Out On My Road Trip Thanks To My Radio's Scan Function

1. Almost Paradise (from Footloose)
2. For A Little While- Tim McGraw
3. The Rhythm is Gonna Get You- Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine
4. Red, Red, Wine- UB40
5. Break It To Me Gently- Brenda Lee
6. I'll Be- Edwin McCain
7. Don't Close Your Eyes- Keith Whitley
8. I Can't Dance- Phil Collins
9. Someday We'll Be Together- Diana Ross and The Supremes
10. Livin' On A Prayer- Bon Jovi
11. Forever Young- Rod Stewart
12. Fool Hearted Memory- George Strait
13. What Might Have Been- Little Texas
14. Sundown- Gordon Lightfoot
15. Fast Car- Tracy Chapman
16. Right Here Waiting- Bryan Adams
17. Love Shack- B52's
18. There She Goes- Sixpence None the Richer
19. I Can't Remember- The Thorns
20. Is This Love- Whitesnake
21. I Want To Know What Love Is- Foreigner

No comments:

Post a Comment