Friday

Things I Don't Like Thinking About Because They Freak Me Out

1. How telephones work...how do our voices travel along phone lines???
2. Don't even get me started on cell phones
3. Acrobats and Contortionists
4. And, how do radios work?
5. Kidnapping
6. The production of weird foods like Twinkies and Cheese Puffs and marshmallows
7. The solar system
8. This weird recurring dream/image/daydream I had my whole childhood that years later showed up in a David Gray song
9. How our bodies work...we don't really think, "You have an itchy leg. Okay, brain, make your arm scratch that itch." It just all happens.
10. Airplanes
11. Boats
12. My information that's just out there for anyone to hack into
13. Lady Gaga's meat outfit
14. Those big black round earrings that guys pierce their ears with
15. Okay, and how do TVs work? Clearly I have a problem with any type of technology

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny. I hate thinking about space, like "outer space". Do not like. Also, bones breaking. Makes me want to curl up in a ball with tears in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with you, Cathy....bones are disgusting. I don't even like thinking about them supporting me as I walk.

    ReplyDelete