Thursday

Why I Don't Drink Coffee

1. It tastes disgusting, mostly.
2. I would not want one more thing (coffee maker) on my pretty minimal counter.
3. I hate the breath that it gives people.
4. It would be too tempting to always stop by Starbucks and pay $5.00 for a coffee. It does not cost anywhere near that to make a coffee drink. Highway robbery.
5. I have no room in my cabinets for coffee cups.
6. I have no room in my budget for coffee beans.
7. I feel as if there is a 30 second window between when the coffee is too hot to drink and when the coffee is too cold to drink. I wouldn't want to drink a coffee in 30 seconds.
8. I wouldn't like it just black, and I hate to drink my calories.
9. I was behind someone on the road today that had a bumper sticker that said, "Watch out...I haven't had my coffee." I would never want to be that person.
10. I avoid caffeine.
11. At Kanakuk work week one summer, a girl I was raking with kept numbering about "needing her coffee" or "needing her Starbucks." It was like 90 degrees outside. It makes people crazy.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about all of your points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with this entire list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason your list made me really miss coffee, and I made a trip to buy myself some decaf and good creamer to drink the next morning. :)

    ReplyDelete