Wednesday

Kitchen Overhaul

1. Need to find some space for my new convection toaster oven and rice cooker
2. Packing away to storage some bigger pieces/serving pieces/decorative pieces that we don't use right now
3. Getting rid of baby stuff- bottles, lots of bibs, restaurant mats, etc. Let W keep a couple bottles for her dolls.
4. Combining my small pyrex/glass food containers into the big drawer with freezer bags, aluminum foil, parchment paper
5. Packing away wine glasses--never use those
6. Getting rid of plastic food storage containers, cookbooks I have never used, and candles that I have
7. Reorganizing some food so that R cannot get into the cereal containers...a constant struggle at our house
8. Need to make our panini press more accessible...we use it nearly every day
9. Laying out my blender to be repaired
10. If I need it, I will no longer have a drawer reserved for our dog
11. There are 3 big cabinets that can be condensed into 1 1/2, I think

1 comment:

  1. I feel like using a wine glass for my everyday beverages adds a little pizzaz to my day.

    ReplyDelete