Monday

Things That Make Me Cry

1. Flash mob videos
2. Little House in the Prairie episodes
3. When Winnie comforts me
4. "Say Hello, Wave Goodbye" -David Gray
5. Reading the book "Someday" to my kids
6. Wonder Years episodes
7. Hearing "Little Drummer Boy" or "Mary Did You Know," which happen to be two of my least favorite Christmas songs. (the lyrics are good)
8. When I speak, if I am standing up for myself
9. Thinking about my Grandpa and his life of service
10. "It Is Well With My Soul"
11. Remembering my great-aunt and great-uncle
12. Extreme Home Makeover and The Biggest Loser
13. Looking through old photos

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I could have written this post!!!
    I actually sang "It Is Well" last night and whew, I was crying!
    Almost all of these I totally cry at, as well!!
    See, we are sisters, like that skit we did at kamp!!

    ReplyDelete