Wednesday

Today

1. Hit the ground running...baked Rolo Toffee cookies to put with W's teachers' gifts
2. Made cute honey&cinnamon butters for the girls in Andy's office
3. Put together the teachers' gifts
4. Discovered that I had lost a Target gift card (?) so I had to make a mad dash to Target
5. Picked W up from school
6. Baby Hope is spending the day with us. She is the BEST baby!
7. Lunch was peanut butter on crackers, mandarin oranges, pear slices, and green beans
8. Too cold and too many babies for a walk, so we took Puddy to the parking garage for a good run
9. Finally cleaned my kitchen counters off.
10. Want to just perch myself on the counters because they are the only clean surface in my house and the kids couldn't touch me up there
11. Excited about Top Chef All Stars tonight!
12. Andy's not coming home after work...going straight to hang out with friends. That makes for a long Mommy Day.
13. Got a glimpse of my hair in the mirror. Kinda resemble Bon Jovi circa 1990.
14. I might have a vodka and lemonade when the kiddies go to bed
15. Egg burritos for the kids for dinner tonight. Luckily, I made vegan chili for myself last night.
16. I was going to deep clean the bathroom during naps, but instead I piddled around on the computer and ate a bowl of cereal
17. I am excited to spend time with my friends tomorrow night

No comments:

Post a Comment