Tuesday

Today

1. The kids and I slept in until 9:20
2. So, probably no one is going to nap
3. Have been listening to songs I used to love in high school all morning
4. Am preparing for a big run to Kinkos...color copies galore
5. Need to get W's teacher gifts together. Gift cards and cookies.
6. Think it's officially time to stop listening to songs in front of my daughter that have bad words and questionable lyrics. She's pretty perceptive
7. Excited about the Biggest Loser finale tonight
8. I am freezing!
9. Lunch: orzo with roasted asparagus, steamed broccoli, raw spinach, peas, and sauteed zucchini/garlic. I call that Green Pasta.
10. R and W have a new game they play all the time. It's basically fetch, but with R acting as the dog. They think it's great fun.
11. Need to go buy dog food
12. Probably going to pull an all-nighter finishing my little sister's birthday present
13. I haven't taken a shower since Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment