Monday

List From My 8th Grade Diary

(listing even back then...don't hate- I was pretty cool)
1. TV Show: The Wonder Years
2. Song: Love is on the Way by Saigon Kick or When I Look Into Your Eyes by Firehouse
3. Clothing Store: Maurices
4. Books: Island of the Blue Dolphins or The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle
5. Teacher: Mrs. Grubbs and Mr. Redus
6. Food: Fried mushrooms at the Dairy Lane in Crane
7. Saying: Sha-reet/Sha-right (I think this was a substitution for saying "yeah right")
8. Restaurant: Trotters (I think that it really should have been the Italian restaurant at the Battlefield Mall...oh goodness, was that Pasta House?)
9. Movie: Can't Buy Me Love
10. Place to hang out: Braum's or Amber's downstairs
11. Game: Cards (??? I think I was grasping here)

3 comments:

  1. You were pretty cool... That was Pasta House at the mall. I remember going to Raphael's around that time a lot too. Braum's OR my house? My house hands down. What could possibly top the dark wood paneling, rock fireplace, and the slightly musty smell???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You guys had tons of movies, I remember. And I remember being down there A LOT with just you and me and several boys! We had it GOOD.
    So your house definitely. I don't know why 8th grade me said Braum's. I think that's where we went after church on Sunday nights?
    Oh, I did love Raphael's. Totally forgot about that place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did go to Braum's after church almost every week. Good times.

    ReplyDelete