Thursday

People Waiting For Our Flight

1. Man in a Razorback t-shirt and two types of camo
2. Two teenagers with brown hair and dyed red bangs who I just explained what volunteers on a flight were
3. Man in full army fatigues
4. Guy named Muhammed who brought too many personal items. Including his "pillowbag"
5. Guy in a t-shirt featuring a widemouth bass about to take a bite
6. Two types of camo guy has a fancily-dresses wife
7. Big guy dressed in all black wearing a Omaha Nighthawks jersey
8. Some lady who looks like she stepped right off the set of Real Housewives of New Jersey
9. An old lady who was so nervous about her luggage
10. College boy wearing a flourescent pink Delta Gamma hat
11. College girl wearing an Aggies jersey and knee high gladiator sandals
12. Two men, both shoed in what I would consider "waders" I would've worn to teach canoe at Kanakuk
13. Man wearing a t-shirt that says he's an "Amazing Dad with Magic Money"
14. A girl about my age who made me think "we are going to LA, not St. Barts"
15. A guy who clearly idolizes The Situation.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, did you delete my comment or did it not post? In case it didn't post, I wished you a good trip and good luck with your on-stage singing aspirations.

    ReplyDelete